Monday 3 December 2018

Bring Your Own Vinyl Night 30th November 2018 Playlist

Manitoba - Up In Flames
Devil Dance - Michel Gonet
Al Green - So Glad You're Mine
William Bell - I forgot to be your love
Sharon Jones - Slow Down
Little Milton - Packed Up & Took My Mind
Margie Joseph - Punish Me
Gene Chandler - What Now
Jackie Edwards - Here We Go Again
Impressions - People Get Ready
Temptations - Since I Lost My Baby
Jesse Perkins - One More Kiss
Barbara Ruskin - I Can't Believe In Miracles
Insecure Men - Mysterious Girl
Green Seagull - God Rest You Many Gentlemen
Not - Nice Video Shame About The Song
Woodentops - Love Attire With Everyday
All Stars - Rochin With Rita
Ohi Gunquip - High On Xmas
Steely Dan - Any World
Neil Young & Crazy - Days That Used To Be
Wishbone Ash - Blown Free
Four Tops - If I Were A Carpenter
San Remo Strings - Festival Time
Jilted John
War - Low Ride
Aretha Franklin - Until You Come Back To Me
CCS - Whole Lotta Love
The OHM - Captain Scarlet
Matt Berry - Top Of The Pops
Soft Cell - Northern Lights
Blancmange - Living On The Ceiling
Daphni - Ye Ye
Ricardo Villalobos - Dexter
Anna Meredith - Sautilus
Glitch Mob - Denver
Django Django - Sand Dunes
Post War Years
Jona Lewie - Stop The Cavalry
John Zorn - The Big Gundown
Los Franteritos - Gloria
Medicine Head - Saturday Night
Beta Band - Dry The Rain
Dave Stewart & Barbara Gaskin - It's May Party
Vow Wow - Helter Skelter
Oh! Gunquit - Don't Believe In Christmas
Shiny Darkly - Under My Thumb
Tashaki Miyaki - Take It or Leave It
Robert Fripp - 1984/Exposure/1984/Under Heavy Manners/1984
Kraftwerk - Radioactivity (The Mix)
Insecure Men - Streets of Philadelphia
DWA - I Wish I Could Fly
The Baron Knights - Merry Gentle Pops
Outkast - Ghettomusik
The Prodigy - Timebomb Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment